ACC Silicones formerly Ambersil silicones have been supplying and supporting the aerospace industry for over 25 years. Our Silcoset brand is well respected and approved by many aerospace companies such as Rolls Royce.
Silicones now have a proven record of long term performance in the most demanding applications offering the following general physical attributes.
- Wide temperature range -115 to 300ºC
- Excellent electrical properties
- UV resistance
- Good Chemical resistance
- Resistant to humidity and water
- Non-Toxic and inert
- Easy to use
The Silcoset range include 1-Part adhesive sealants and 2-Part encapsulants
With the development of new technologies we are now able to offer our new AS1800 range of neutral cure RTV's with a measure of fuel resistance, high thermal conductivity and temperature resistance.
The ACC Silicones encapsulant range now includes low operating temperatures down to -155oC, high purity gels and high thermal conductivity.
- Avionics - displays, electronics, lighting
- Aeroengine - damping, bonding, sealing
- Airframe - sealing, bonding