Silicone antifoam and defoamers
ACC silicone antifoam and non-silicone based defoamers are used in various industrial applications to control or to eliminate foam generation thereby optimising productivity. They will perform in difficult conditions such as high temperatures and high pH values.
What they do!
- Reduce surface tension (Approx 21mN/m)
- Improve efficiency of systems.
- Prevent or control foam build up
- Destroy foam
- High efficiency in all the systems
- Low concentration (parts per million)
- Chemically inert - will not interfere with the chemical system
- Allow for wetting out in coatings
- Liquid and powder versions
- Detergents, cleaners and polishes formulations
- Pharmaceutical and food preparation processes
- Petrochemical and agrochemical industry
- Textile and leather industry
- Pulp and paper production
- Wastewater-treatment plants
- Paints, coatings and dispersions formulations